Open to any persons through application but subject to the following conditions:
- 1. Acceptance by the Executive (EX) and membership at large.
2. A positive security check, if required.
- 3. Must
have and maintain a valid
4. Completed a three month probationary period or otherwise sufficient time as chosen by the EX and attended at least one business meeting.
5. Members will be issued an access key upon acceptance of the membership application by the EX and completion of the three month probationary period.
6. Meets the requirements listed under Handgun Training Section, if required.
7. Prospective new members must attend a monthly meeting - Get your 2019 Membership Application on any Monday evening at 7pm at the Gun Club and then bring your fully completed application with fee to a monthly member meeting. See Fees below.
- 8. Current members may mail a cheque and your fully completed membership info update form to: South Bruce Game & Fish Protective Association - P.O. Box 2163 Walkerton, ON N0G 2V0 OR drop it off at the Club during our monthly member meetings (see calendar for dates). A completed application is required with your payment each and every year. Applications are available at the Club. (Inside front door on clipboard)
Current Member Fee
is due by January 31, 2019
(Key fee of $5 applied)
Late fee of $175 + $30 = $205 after January 31, 2019.
*NEW...Existing members are no longer Pro-Rated. Membership fee is $175 no matter WHEN you renew, and late fee applies.
*NEW...Locks will be changed and new keys issued in January.
ATT holders must renew their membership for 2019 before 31 Jan 2019 or your ATT privileges will be canceled, per CFO
Handguns – All ATT holders
Please use the form on our Contact page to request more info.