Open to any persons through application but subject to the following conditions:
- 1. Acceptance by the Executive (EX) and membership at large.
2. A positive security check, if required.
- 3. Must
have and maintain a valid
4. Completed a three month probationary period or otherwise sufficient time as chosen by the EX and attended at least one business meeting.
5. Members will be issued an access key upon acceptance of the membership application by the EX and completion of the three month probationary period.
6. Meets the requirements listed under Handgun Training Section, if required.
7. Prospective new members must attend a monthly meeting - Get your 2018 Membership Application on any Monday evening at 7pm at the Gun Club and then bring your fully completed application with fee to a monthly member meeting.
- 8. Current members may mail a cheque and your fully completed membership info update form to: South Bruce Game & Fish Protective Association - P.O. Box 2163 Walkerton, ON N0G 2V0
- Current Members
is due by January 31,
Late fee of $170 + $30 = $200 after January 31, 2018.
- Current Members may mail a cheque and your 2018 Membership Form to:
- OR Drop it off at the Club during our monthly member meetings on the first Tuesday or each month at 7:30pm.
Handguns – All ATT holders - who had a valid ATT as of 2 September 2015, now have their “Authorization to Transport Privileges” electronically attached to your restricted PAL. No paper ATTs will be issued in future. Please keep your old paper ATT in your gun case. (Even after it expires).
Please use the form on our Contact page to request more info.
A completed application is required with your payment each and every year. Applications are available at the Club. (Inside front door on clipboard)
South Bruce Game & Fish Protective Association - P.O. Box 2163 Walkerton, ON N0G 2V0